Friday, August 13, 2010
had bleeding knuckles and short hair
Just lugged a full Dior bag (not to be confused with a bag full of Dior clothes please), a Sephora paper bag, a laptop and my own bag home. How is it that it was him that is going on a plane but I feel like I had more stuff to carry than him. FML.


Again, like how I've said in the previous times, how is it so difficult to send this boy onto the plane. It's getting increasingly difficult. How I regret not listening to him when he asked me to go get my passport.


There would not be a third time where this happens. He said. I hope it's true.


And I kind of regret not taking his key when he offered. Cause I have no place to run to now when I feel strained and breathless.


It had been months since I've cried till my lids were mad swollen. But at least I aren't the only one doing that now. It was insanely funny when the two of us had swollen lids.


I swear the only ones who could roll over in laughter right after a huge huge tearing (more of wailing kind of tearing) session would be the two of us.


And OH!! Did I mention? He drew eyeliner for me today. And I'm honestly quite impressed too.


Damn. How did I smell chocolate when I obviously sprayed Dior fragrance today. And some apple fragrance thingy on my wrists. Must be the frappe I had just now.


3 more hours before he touch down in Taipei. I shall be good. Unless he breaks the tons of pinky promises we made to each other.


I'm only giving him a month this time. Any more, I'll personally wait with acid when he comes back. Yep, acid.


Fuck it. I think I miss him. A lot. I mean, who wouldn't huh? Especially when you have been seeing nothing but him every day for the past one or two months.


It had been nothing but loads of tears, shouts and laughter for the past few days.


Didn't take the money he wanted to give me. Only got $150 plus a TWD of $500 from him. Like cool only.


Spent almost $50 already. FML.


Let's hope I can find a job real soon. Real soon.


Alright. I'm going to listen to Kenji and Jam while waiting for his calls.


iPhone bill just came and I feel like killing someone. Got this feeling, the bill for next month is gonna be worst. Hate overseas charges. FML x2 with an additional dash of KNS.




Archives
Previous Posts:
I want... shitless Wow!! I'm so tired that I actually forgot I wanted... Will you know the answer? MC Struggles tired Alone 100 ways to say I love you how can a goat be a sea-goat
Previous Months:
January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010

Profile
Photobucket
Joycelyn
That's me in the picture.
And my boyf.
Hate me or love me
I don't care about your opinions.
Facebook Twitter Wretch Tumblr Gmail
People I read
謝和弦ㄒㄧㄢˊ Xiaxue Holly J MFP