Tuesday, August 17, 2010
possessiveness
A mixture between ultimate cuteness, sweetness and sadness.


Honestly, isn't that so?


It started off with him being insecure and then started to push me (verbally. DUH? We're kind of quite far from each other right now.) and I got speechless. Very speechless. I didn't know what to say and have nothing to say. I wanted so much to end the call there and then.


Then he continued to push me further until he heard my voice. He stopped. He apologized.


I felt even more speechless.


Right there and then, I really had nothing to speak to him.


I spoke in a monotone, I didn't respond much. He said he was sorry and I asked why.


He said he had hurt me.


I was speechless (but I spoke). I was the one who hurt him first, didn't I?


Why did he have to sacrifice and put his pride down to apologize to me? He don't have to. Though it's not as if I didn't appreciate the fact that he did.


After a little more talking, he asked if I was tired and I said yeah. I was little tired, I guess. But not enough to sleep.


Still, I said I wanted to go off. Rather than having nothing to say and end up with another bout of unhappiness, I rather we don't speak for the night.


Then, he sent a text over and I ignored him. And he sent the other. I replied. And he called back. I insisted that I wanted to sleep and asked him to call me tomorrow morning instead.


And I went to lie down for awhile. I couldn't sleep. I watched some variety show for a while and I sent another text over. Apologizing.


He called over and after a few rings, hung up. I sent a text with a simple (?) over and he called back.


We talked. But I didn't changed my monotone voice.


I couldn't decide whether I refused to laugh and joke with him despite his efforts was due to my guilt or the anger towards him.


I really couldn't decide. But I don't feel like having fun with him yet. I was still apparently feeling not that well.


Then we ended the call.


Of course, everything is well in the end. But somehow, it feels strange. Maybe it's myself. Maybe it's the situation.


And I don't know. I went over to ICA today and went on a little shopping trip after that.


Then when he heard that I'm going to shop with Jo after that, he got pissed off. I really had no idea why. I mean, if it's a guy, I would have understand. But a GIRL? Why? What? How?


He just said he would be jealous. I be scared. Why is he jealous about me hanging out with girls? Something is wrong with his perspective. I swear!!


And when I told him I might be doing manicure, he got mad too. Seriously, what?!!!


He was saying that I have no need to do manicures unless I want to show it to some other guys. He's sick in the mind!! He is!!


Okay, he's not. I mean, I don't mind guys being overly possessive over me. I secretly find it nice to have guys feeling possessive over me, getting jealous and everything. But getting mad WITH me is a big NO NO!!


HUGE GIGANTIC NO NO!!!


But there are still nice possessiveness from him too.


I got some clothes today and he asked if they were tops or dresses. I told him that it's not exactly very long but I'll treat them as dresses.


He got confused and I told him that I could only stand and sit in one of the dresses. No bending over or anything unless I want to accidentally flash or something. The hem of the dress sits nicely just at the end of the curve of the butt.


I like that length!!!


A LOT!!!


Cause of my mad short torso (when I mean short, I mean really short. My torso (shoulder to belly button) is about 16" long and from belly button to my feet is about 36" long. (And YES. I'm short. I didn't even reach the 1.6 mark so I'M PRETTY MUCH HURT BY THAT. Can you imagine when I stand with H in a lift/MRT, and even when he slouches a little, I could only see his chest area? Sometimes he would even make fun of me by pretending to look for me saying he can't see me, which makes me punch him. But I'm up to his shoulder level when I'm in my monstrous heels, so I'm good.)


And most of the dresses I saw today all ended up around my knee area or beyond which pretty much sucked.


Though that's the size that's sold in most blogshops anyway.


The blogshop that I used to buy loads of stuff from, now carries clothes at 29" onwards. Hitting 30" or beyond.


I normally tries to get clothes at the length of 26". 27" for sometimes pushing it a little too far for me. That's why with dresses that are monstrously long, I have no idea why is that so?


It's about showing a healthy amount of skin. And 30" is a very awkward length for me. Either you go shorter or you go longer. It just stops at my knee and right in the middle of my legs.


How better to spell awkward than that?


But ah wells. Back to the healthy amount of skin. H is cute in the sense that after he heard it's a dress, and how I would wear it, he insists he would have to look at it first before deciding I can wear it or not.


He spoke this in such a sweet way that I didn't mind.


He can be way possessive. But he has to be nice. Being mean that makes me annoyed with you. And by annoyed, I mean, slap in your face annoyed.


And I'm happy with what I got today. Though, I would have wished that I could have more.


And I STILL WANT MY NEW HEELS!!!


DAMMIT!!


And double damn. I'm so tired now that I think I might no sense above. But am so tired that I can't be bothered to read it again.


TOO BAD FOLKS!!!




Archives
Previous Posts:
blankie! had bleeding knuckles and short hair I want... shitless Wow!! I'm so tired that I actually forgot I wanted... Will you know the answer? MC Struggles tired Alone
Previous Months:
January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010

Profile
Photobucket
Joycelyn
That's me in the picture.
And my boyf.
Hate me or love me
I don't care about your opinions.
Facebook Twitter Wretch Tumblr Gmail
People I read
謝和弦ㄒㄧㄢˊ Xiaxue Holly J MFP