Sunday, August 22, 2010
I WANT TO SHOP!!!
I've screwed up my sleeping cycle so bad that I slept yesterday at 930am. And clever boy called me at 12 and 2pm. The first call didn't end well cause I was so tired.


Didn't even see the text he sent me at 1 until the second call. FHL.


Slept till 630pm. Life is great when I can sleep all I want and having dinner the minute I woke up.


Oh, fattening too. FML.


And yes. I forgot to mention. Mom was niam-ing me after my 2nd call, around 3ish and I started to ignore her and fell asleep. And the scary thing was that I actually dreamed about my entire family niam-ing me. And in the dream, I was texting Xiao Hei and then I heard my iPhone message tone and woke up.


Read the message and typed in a reply and went back to bed.


Didn't realized I didn't send it out until the night. Was talking with him and he was saying that I didn't reply him. And I was like, I DID!!! And I checked and realized I didn't send it out.


Oops. I be embarrassed.


Sigh. I think I made him sad/angry/bu shuang so many times today. FML.


And I think my bill is going to be monstrous. I think I had a few good hours under my pocket. By a few good hours, I'm talking about 10 or so. Cause one call is about an hour on average and we call each other at least 6 times per day.


Oversea charges baby. I be so screwed.


And while we talking on the phone, whenever Mom's around, he would purposely say 我愛你唷老婆!!嘸啊!


And I would give this embarrassed laugh.


Then he would go 哦哦哦!! 都不說了哦


And I would mumbled a reply. Sigh. There are just some stuff you just don't say in front of parents.


Speaking of parents, Mom niam-ed me on so many different occasions. She even found time to niam me before she went to bed and before my shower.


Just so awesome.


And sigh. Monthly blood donation is here again. I foresee a few painful days ahead.


Alright, I'm going to confess. I love pills. Cause you can manipulate the dates of the monthly cycle. Yep, I decide when I want them to come. But there would always be an error of one/two days which makes me oh-so-frustrated, but it's good enough.


Sigh. I want so much to shop NOW.


And actually do something.


I want so much to party. Or at least hang out with someone. During my holidays. Cause I be so bored. And all I got was a short 3 hour shopping trip with Jo and a 2-3 hour maple game with April.


FUCK MY LIFE x 100 !!!!!!!!!!


Be my judge. I'm not going to mention how he would be buay song with me going out with a girl. And she's Jo. Someone whom he knows. Not some shady girl that I met somewhere too. He gave me bad bad attitude once he knew I was going out on an impromptu manicure with her.


And when he knew I wanted to do it too, he was so frustrated. God knows why he's frustrated.


Then when I asked him if I should do it, he said he don't think I should.


WTF. I wanted to do it actually. And well, Jo managed to psycho me to do it. Okay, she didn't. I was looking at colors and she was too and I took a bottle and she took two and then, somehow I was doing my nails already.


Alright, I side track.


I mean, I have totally no idea why he would be buay song with me doing nails.


He said that no one would be seeing my nails anyway and therefore there is no need for me to do my nails. And by doing my nails, he would think that I want to go out and party or something.


Seriously?! I can do nails and look at them and be happy about it. I don't need to show anyone about it.


Plus, it's $5. FIVE DOLLARS ONLY KAY. And it's OPI. Not any dubious brand.


But sigh. Got nail polish remover and will remove on Tuesday night or something.


Oh RIGHT!!! Anyone reading this, please please please, if you know him in real life, don't tell him this 'kay?


My knuckles just healed and the mark on both fingers still aren't gone yet so there can't go through punches again, alright? Think for my hands, please. And the pain I had to endure during showers as well as clenching my fists.


Yeah, it's pretty much a soft threat. Anyways, that's it for now.


I have a lot more thoughts in my head but I'm afraid if I start talking about that, I might never end.


So might as well end with what had been happening these few days.


That's all for now. LOVES!!!




Archives
Previous Posts:
7 years later, maybe? so who cut that damn tree down? possessiveness blankie! had bleeding knuckles and short hair I want... shitless Wow!! I'm so tired that I actually forgot I wanted... Will you know the answer? MC
Previous Months:
January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010

Profile
Photobucket
Joycelyn
That's me in the picture.
And my boyf.
Hate me or love me
I don't care about your opinions.
Facebook Twitter Wretch Tumblr Gmail
People I read
謝和弦ㄒㄧㄢˊ Xiaxue Holly J MFP